Friday, April 29, 2011
This Is My Temporary Home....
I Love This song its so sad but i love the lyrics they really can touch someones heart the meaning behind it all. i love carrie underwood she has the most amazing country music that i love to sing on my spare time. i miss singing i havent sang in a very long time i just recently started because one of my friends asked me to sing to them and i did and there like u should never stop singing there like we know when ur really singing because u close your eyes and go to that place where you can let go and just give it all the love and feeling u put into anything. i love to sing i sing to my grandma who has always told me do it with love, do it with feeling, do it with emotion, and do it with your heart. i love u grandma sada may u R.I.P.
Only 9 More Days And I'm Coming Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment