Thursday, March 31, 2011

I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day.

Im watching my favorite movie The Notebook, its one of my favorite love movies that i have ever seen its great. i love how Nicholas Sparks came up with this movie and the way he made the story line. especailly the ending i love it because it makes you think. he used a lot of great quotes in this movie that really touched my heart this is just one of the many i like.

no matter how much they fought, and argue they still love each other so much. im just sitting at home doing laundry, playing with my daughter but right now shes sleeping, and then going to tidey up the house. but im just having a relaxing day

 I have only 38 more days and then i will be home in Washington aka Whidbey Island i cant wait to see these planes then i know i will be home in 15 minuets god im so ready :D

No comments: