 |
| I Do Believe In Faries, I Do I Do |
i sat down today and picked up my house and i turned on the tv while my daughter was sleeping peacefully in her swing i looked to see what was on tv and there it was one of my favorite movies. Peter Pan the remake. god i love how they did this but no one would ever beat the Disney version. i always find myself tearing up when peter is leaning over tinker bell crying and then looking up saying " I Do Believe In Faries, I Do I Do." and then later on when everyone around the world says it shes alive god my heart just stops. but i really miss watching all disney movies i think when i go and visit my family in a couple months i will watch Disney movies with my family, mainly with my sister because me and my sister have always been really close on the Disney watching but my mom is too but i think it would be fun catching up watching movies again i love my family and i love Disney Movies.
 |
| Just Some Disney Characters |
|
|
But really there wouldn't be disney movies without these characters right here. the ones that would scare you if you were little, the ones who gave u nightmares, or the ones that you used to yell at the t.v. at saying "no dont do it."
 |
| Disney Villians |
No comments:
Post a Comment